About the Company’s Writers
Naturally, the ability to provide the kind of information that we provide on such a consistent basis revolves as much around the writers as it does around seeking and finding the information. Our team consists of a series of writers who have had years, and in some cases, even decades of experience writing about the various topics that we cover.
Our team dynamic is a combination of a very passionate head writer and a team of sub writers. Though the content is well researched, we encourage our writing team to double-check and triple-check everything that they put on paper.
Author Integrity Guideline
As authors of a dating blog, it is essential to maintain the integrity and credibility of our work in order to provide valuable and trustworthy advice to our readers. To that end, we have created the following integrity guidelines for our authors to follow:
- Be honest and transparent about your qualifications and expertise in the dating field. Do not present yourself as an expert if you do not have the appropriate credentials.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information in your articles. This includes citing sources and double-checking facts before publishing.
- Do not plagiarize or use content without proper attribution. Always give credit where credit is due.
- Do not use misleading or click-bait headlines. The title of an article should accurately reflect the content within.
- Do not promote products or services without disclosing any financial or personal interest. If you have a vested interest in something you are promoting, you should disclose that information to your readers.
- Do not provide false or harmful advice that could potentially hurt someone. We should always strive to help and empower our readers.
By following these guidelines, we can ensure that our readers can trust and rely on the advice and information provided on our blog. If you have any questions about these guidelines or encounter any ethical dilemmas, please reach out to our editorial team for guidance.